4/5/08

My adoption day

Today is the day set for my final adoption hearing in Probate Court with Judge Don Davis. I'm all dressed up but I'm trying to conserve my energy so forgive me for napping right now. I'll see you in court!
Well, here we are and it's all final. I'm adopted forever! I know I don't look as excited as everyone else but how excited can you look with a paci in your mouth? Momma's smiling so much I think she might break her face. Judge Davis and Attorney Donna Ames are happy for all of us.

Judge Davis was so nice.


I feel good. My birthmom was so brave to arrange my adoption. I'm so glad she picked my parents. I love her and I love my parents, too.


What a happy day for everybody: Grandma Nash, Momma, Daddy, Me, Aunt Robin, Maw Maw Hocutt, and Paw Paw Hocutt. I know Gee Gee, Da, Aunt Christen, Aunt Dana, and my birthmom, Corrie, are all happy for me today, too.

My Aunt Robin came from work to see me.

This day is a dream come true for Momma and Daddy. They said God Blessed them with me.

We all went to IHOP for breakfast after court. But I don't know how to eat this! Thanks but I think I'll just have a bottle.

On September 28th, 2007 my Momma and Daddy met my birthmom, Corrie, and my Gee Gee at the Bonefish Grill. To celebrate the finalization of my adoption Momma and Daddy went back to have supper and took me.

Here I am. I'm a Hocutt now. Luke Alan Hocutt. Momma says I am a blessed little boy to have so many people love me. I know I'm a Hocutt now but I also know my birth family loves me dearly.

No comments: