4/12/08

Easter Day

I thought the Easter Bunny was bringing me a basket but Momma said I have to wait until I get to Maw Maw's house.

Oh, here it is. Wonder what's all in it. I see books, candy for Momma and Daddy, and Similac for me. Oh, and my Easter Bunny with ears just like mine. Thanks Maw Maw.


Aunt Robin thanks for taking those ears off of me. Daddy was making fun of me.



This is Momma's best friend, Mrs. Sharon. I don't know what I'll call her but I bet I won't be able to say Mrs. Sharon. She is so pretty I drooled on her.



My birthmom, Corrie, came to see me. It's always so good to see her. We were able to visit for a while together.



My birthmoms bestfriend, Miss Jacquelin, came with her. Miss Jacquelin hasn't seen me since I was a newborn. She is so sweet.

No comments: