4/4/08

8 weeks old

I have some friends I want to introduce you to. Above me is Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore. These are my friends who make me smile no matter how I feel. They just hang out and are always there for me. They go around in a circle and play the music to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", that's my favorite tune, too. I'm wearing my Pooh and friends outfit right now. Can you see it?


Here are some more of my momma's pictures from her photography class. I know I'm looking a little round about the belly but you know, it's not like I can get up and exercise right now. Daddy calls me his little Buddha baby. Momma says my belly looks like the belly on a toad frog. Maw Maw and Paw Paw say I'm being force fed that's why I'm so big. All I know is when I'm hungry I eat and this is what happened.


Momma is working with photography lighting. I tried to give her a serious look.



This is Ms. Terri, she was my very first babysitter. Momma and Daddy had to go to a class so I stayed with Ms. Terri for a little while. She's a grandma and is really sweet.


If you were wondering who I smiled at first.....well.......it was my ducks. These fellows are the cutiest guys around. I know I should have smiled at a person first but I really love these ducks.

You are probably wondering what am I doing in a laundry basket full of clothes. I'm helping my momma do laundry. It's important to help out around the house.


Ge Ge and Da came over to see me. They brought my sister, Kylie with them, too. Here Ge Ge is giving me lunch. I sure do love her.


I can't remember the schedule but every so often I have to go to the doctor and get shots. The nurse just gave me my first shots. Wow, did that hurt!!! I didn't realize what she was doing. I was just lying here facinated by Buzz Lightyear and then WHAM a needle poked me in my leg, twice!!!


Well, it's time for my bath so I have to go for now. You could stay but you'd see me naked so we need to go ahead and say goodbye for now. Love you. See you soon.

No comments: