4/5/08

I start school today

Hey there, guess what I'm doing today? I'm starting school!!!!! Momma's going to a Bible study in Mobile for a few hours and I'm going to school for that time!!! I'm really excited. Momma said I'll be around other babies. How cool is that?


I had to tell Blue Bear that I wouldn't be around until later in the afternoon this week, and next week I would be gone all day. He has a friend next to him and understands that we all need to be around others that are like us. I'm going to miss seeing Blue Bear when I need my diaper changed but I'll see him in the evenings. I've gotta go and be the daycares Team Captain.

Even the Team Captain has to take a morning nap. I had to make sure I had my sleep so I could stay awake for the days events. I don't want to miss anything.


O.K. I think I'm going to be alright. What time are you coming back momma?

This is my teacher, Mrs. Kathleen. She said she's been working with babies for over 10 years! She even has a little boy of her own. She and Momma already know each other and she was expecting me.


Oh, I had so much fun today. Is it time to go home already??? I met my daycare classmates. The boys are me, I'm the youngest; Caiden who is 2 weeks older than me and; Brice. I don't know how old Brice is but he is HUGH!!!! The girls are Kaylee and Jessie. Jessie is the smallest but she is the oldest. I look forward to coming back for a few hours tomorrow.

No comments: