4/3/08

7 weeks in this world

Can you believe 7 weeks ago I was inside my momma's warm belly and all of you guys were waiting on me to come out. Now look at me. I'm looking back and making spit bubbles for you. I can turn my head from side to side when I'm on my belly but that's about all I can do right now except make spit bubbles.
This is my puppy, J.B. He's my best bud. He watches out for me. If I cry, he gets really upset and anxious for momma or daddy to fix me. I'm usually easily fixed.

Here's pooh again resting outside my nursery door. He loves me so much. I love looking at him, he has reallly cool spots and he moves around a lot.

Momma took an on-line course on baby photography so here I am......her subject. Guess since I'm the only baby in the house that was a no-brainer. I know I'm looking a little chubby here but I think it's the way I'm positioned. Anyway, what do you think about my sign language? This is the way to sign "I love you."

I'm playing opossum. Maybe if she thinks I'm asleep she'll stop taking picutres of me. Opps, she saw me peeking and smiling.

O.K. this is my mad face. I am hungry and I want my bottle!!!!!

Thank you daddy. Whew, I thought I was going to starve to death! Did you notice I'm drinking from a big boy bottle now. No more 4 ouncers for me. Goodnight.

No comments: