4/4/08

A day in the life of a 10 week old

Momma told me last night that we were going to record my day today in pictures. I knew she'd have to start before I awoke. Here I am asleep in my bassinet. I sleep in a nap sack and tee shirt. I like having my arms above my head.

I always wake up happy. Momma gives me plenty of time to get myself together and then we get ready for a diaper change.

Oh my goodness, I didn't know she was going to record my diaper changes, too. Momma, please don't show me naked!!!!

Wow, I was scared there for a minute. I'm sure you understand. Here I am getting dressed for the day.

Now that I'm dressed, it's time to go eat breakfast. Wonder what we're having?

Yahoo, it's formula!!! I love my bottle. I would share but momma told me it's not good to drink after other people. If you want, we can make you a bottle, too.

Oh, that was so good. You should have had one with me. Of course, I didn't feed myself, momma fed me. But I drank it all.

Now it's time to talk a bit. I love spending time with my momma in the mornings. Daddy has already gone back to work. He stayed home with me for my first 6 weeks. I'll see him this evening.

Oh, everything is so funny. Tell me something else so I can laugh some more.

Hey, let's read a book. I love to have someone read to me.

Oh, this was a sad book. Nobody told me Bambi's mom was going to be shot. It almost made momma cry.

Now it's time for some quiet play while momma gets a shower. This is my bird mobile. The bird in the center chirps and flys. It amazes me that it doesn't fly away. I really like watching it.

I got another diaper change but mom kept it a little more private, thank goodness. Here's my friend, Blue Bear.

Now I'm packaged in my car seat. I don't always like my car seat. Today is one of those days.

We're at Grandma's house. She's going to spend the day with us and even come over and spend the night. Grandma is a lot of fun.

Here I am rocking with my Grandma. I love hearing her talk to me, she makes me smile.

Back in the car seat for travel. Wonder where we're going now?

We went to J.R.'s Barbeque for lunch. I really didn't feel like lunch so I was fussy. Grandma ate first and now she's holding me so Momma can eat. I wonder when I can eat barbeque? It looks pretty good.


We finally made it back home. What a day. I'm pooped. Please get me out of this car seat, I'm hungry.

Thank you, Grandma, I was ready for my bottle.

Finally, fast asleep in Daddy's arms. Daddy always puts me down at night to sleep. I know my day is almost over since I'm safe in his arms. We still have to get a bath but we'll skip those pictures. Hope you enjoyed seeing a day in my life. Thank goodness not every day is this busy!

No comments: