4/5/08

12 weeks old

Hey there!!! Are you thinking, didn't we get a whole blog of those overalls already? Well, the answer is yes, but this is my Daddy's favorite outfit on me. I'll try to remind Momma not to put me in any more photo shoots with it on. Sorry.

This is the last one with this outfit, O.K.
Look how tiny my foot is compared to Momma's hand. It won't always be this way.


I'm laughing at my Daddy. We've gone out to eat and I think my Daddy is being funny.

I'm blowing spit bubbles for my Momma. I know she said she really doesn't like them but I think if she can see some really good ones she'll learn to appreciate them.


Oh, I'm getting sleepy. Yeah, I know I have spit running down my chin. I like it like that. If you look close it's not just spit, there are spit bubbles in it. And trust me, if you wipe them off I'll get really mad at you, just ask my Momma or Daddy, they'll tell you.

No comments: