10/26/09

Vacation - Whale Watching, Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This is the boat we're going out on to see the whales. I hope the whale doesn't swallow us like he did Jonah.

Daddy said I'm the First mate. I don't know what that means.

I don't see anything yet.

The tall tower is a monument for the pilgrims.

Another Lighthouse......but where's the house?

I like this.

Momma said we're supposed to see the whales soon. I'm wondering when.

Oh, there they are!!!! There's two of them.

Oh my goodness!! Hey, come back.

That was cool. We saw a bunch of whales. Momma had a hard time getting pictures though so that's the best she got. Daddy took video, come over and you can see it.

Time for my milk and a break from the wind outside.

I wonder why my grandma's picture is not there.

I'm glad we didn't go out on that boat. I might have fallen over the side.

But why do we have to leave the boat? I was having fun.

I hope none of my friends see this one.

We're having a blast, wish you were here.

No comments: