10/17/09

2 for 1 Birthday Party - August 16, 2009

These are my friends, Abigayle and Chloe'. They are sisters and we're celebrating their birthdays today.

This is my buddy, Dylan, he's here to celebrate, too.

This is a cool party. Look at me balance on the Balance beam.

And swing on the high bar.

Climbing is my speciality.

Here I go. Watch this.

I am the youngest one here, and yes, I brought my teddy bear with me. It's the first time I've ever brought her out. I thought she would like the party, too.

Hey Abigayle. You're having a cool birthday party!! Thanks for inviting me.

I love these sticks. They make a lot of noise when you wack the floor.

Ready or not, here I come.

Here I am!!!!

Happy 5th birthday, Chloe'.

Happy 2nd Birthday, Abigayle. Thanks again for inviting me. I had a lot of fun.

No comments: