10/15/09

Grandma's House - July 18, 2009

Yahoo, I've come to see Grandma!!!!

Now I get to help Daddy powerwash. How fun!!!

Grandma has a lot of sticks. I'm going to help her pick them up.

Wow, this one is pretty big but I can handle it.

Almost done. Hey Momma, are you helping or just taking pictures?

We all get to rest now and rock in our chairs.
That's me on the other end. You can't see me?

Here I am. Is this better?

You know I can't sit still for very long. The women just want to sit and talk but not me.

This, of course, is Grandma who's holding me and beside her is my 2nd cousin, Billie Jean. She's here visiting from a place Daddy likes to go to called Talladega. I don't know where that is but Daddy said he wants to take me there when I get bigger.

But I don't want to go home. I want to stay here with you, Grandma.

No comments: