10/23/09

Vacation - Our Resort, Sunday, September 20, 2009

This is the Resort we stayed in for a week. It's in a place called Yarmouth on Cape Cod. It's nice. It has an indoor heated pool, too. Momma said she'll take me swimming later today.

This is our view of Parker River. Boats come and go all day long from the Yatch Club next door.

Momma and I are ready to go to worship. Daddy has gone to New Hampshire today to worship and then go to his Nascar race.

Oneday I might be a Nascar driver if I get enough experience at the arcade.

This is what I like to do the most, play outside and slide.

Swinging is fun, too, especially when Momma gets my belly.



I'm so sweet.

Let's swing some more, O.K?

If you'll let me, I'll put every one of the rocks next to the boardwalk into the river. Yes, I will. Just sit down, take a break, and watch.

No comments: