10/17/09

This and that - August 2009

Now that I'm in K-2 I have to learn to draw and color. I'm practicing so I can be good at it.

How did they know to put up a glass there so I couldn't throw my chips on somebody?

Momma, do you have to take pictures of everything I do?

O.K. now this is worth a photo shoot. I'm way too cool.

Don't be surprised. I've been feeding myself for a long time.

But this is new. Now I'm drinking from a real cup. This is my homework for school, learning to drink well from a real cup by myself.

Well, let me explain. You see, I pooped and it woke me up......and I thought.....since you were downstairs decorating a cake......I'd decorate up here.....and all I had......was my pooh. It really stinks in here, doesn't it?

Aunt Christin sent me some art supplies. Thanks Aunt Christin, now I don't have to use that other brown stuff that smells bad.

I'm helping wash dishes. This is fun.

O.K. this is better. Now I can really get into my work.

This is how I did it. First I put my foot over the rail, then I pulled my body up on top of the rail just like this. Oh, so now I get a big boy bed. Yeah!!!!!!

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

1 comment:

kalibug said...

Love all the new pictures!!
Melody