7/7/08

The Exploreum - June 7, 2008

Momma and Daddy took me to the Exploreum to see the Bengal Tigers. I slept through the show but they enjoyed it.




After the tiger show we went inside for me to play. Daddy loves to play with me. We have a great time together. He is so much fun.




Momma showed me the sea animals. She said lobsters are really good so I'm going to eat this one. Do you want a bite?




The lobster wasn't that good. I'm glad you didn't try it.





Momma and I took a tug boat ride. I brought another lobster, I thought I'd give it another try.




Daddy took me to see the lighthouse. Momma said Jesus is like a lighthouse in our lives. I love my Momma and Daddy.




Well, it's time to say goodbye. This sailor has to set sail. See ya at the next port, ole' captain.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You are doing such a great job with this blog, you guys seem to have so much fun, can I come on your next adventure?