7/28/08

Chicago vacation - July 14, 2008


This is really how "I" got around. Layed back enjoying the ride.


We visited the Field Museum on Monday and saw an Egyptian exhibit.



Daddy said this guy has the "Big Head." I hope I never get that!



We saw some Egyptian mummies.




Here I am with my Mummy.


We left the Field Museum because there were so many kids in there and went to the Shedd Aquarium. I'm confused again. This is a seahorse but it doesn't look anything like the horse I saw yesterday.


Whooooa. Big Mouth fish. You are uuuuuuugly!!!!


Daddy said I have a lizard tongue. Where's the tongue?


These little guys are really cute.


Me and my daddy chillin' for a minute.


Hey there, what are you? A Beluga whale? You look more like a dolphin. This animal stuff is confusing.


Oh cool, a person at last. He's going to show us our way home. This is Christopher Columbus.

No comments: