7/16/08

Chicago vacation - July 9 - 10, 2008


We are going on vacation to a place called Chicago. This is the airplane I'm about to fly in. This will be my first time flying, I hope I like it!!



Wow, that was cool. Flying isn't so bad. We're in Chicago now and here are my first new friends. We're just clowning around together.



Our first great adventure is the Museum of Science of Industry. You can't see it but behind me is a German submarine we captured in WWII.



Woooohhhh, check me out. I'm driving a tractor. Watch out down there, I'm coming through.....beep, beep.



What happened to my dog?? He really swole up!! Oh, this isn't J.B? A cow? What's a cow? It looks like my puppy.



O.K. I'm no rocket scientist but I think this lady has been down in the coal mine too long.



Hey, wait a minute. Where's my Momma? Momma, come on, hurry, the plane is about to take off.

Oh, I didn't tell you but I cut my second tooth today. What do you think I'm doing? I'm brushing my teeth. You brush your teeth, don't you? Well, gotta go, it's bedtime. See you tomorrow, goodnite...don't forget your prayers.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm so happy to see you brushing your teeth, you already have a beautiful smile but we want to see beautiful teeth to go with it one day. I love you! Sharon