7/30/08

Chicago vacation - July 15, 2008

Watch out Batman here comes Batbaby!!!!

Now I'm a turtle. Let me see what's in this old dead log.

Peeewwweee, I smell something.


I'm feeling a little clammy, how about you?


Rub a grub, grub. Is that right?


Oooops, I've been eaten by a beetle.


Wow, look at all of the dead animals.


The Field Museum says that the ape behind me and Daddy is my great, great, great grandaddy. Do you think we favor?


These are huge! I hope they don't step on us.


Somebody should feed this fellow. He's all bones. You know, maybe I should learn to hold my own bottle.


After we left the Field Museum we went to the Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum. Well, none of us are rocket scientist so we didn't stay very long. We were bored.


Momma and I went into Lake Michigan. It was really pretty and cold. The beach was more like little bitty rocks than sand.


Me and Daddy took a break on the lake wall.


We are leaving the city now for the last time. This is the end of our vacation. I hope you enjoyed it.


After seeing how skinny T-Rex was I thought I'd try holding my bottle one more time.


I'm pooped. What a week. We go home tomorrow morning. Pray we have a safe trip home. Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Living Life Happy said...

Great job on the posts. I am cracking up on the posts. You guys have a great sense of humor. I cannot believe how big he has gotten!!

I have always wanted to go to Chicago. Was going to go right after high school and never did. Maybe one day I will. You all took some great pictures. Thanks for sharing them.