6/30/08

Memorial Day Camping Trip - Friends and Family - May 28-31, 2008


These are our friends and family. Actually, we are all just one big family. This is the Wyatt campsite, it's like the M.A.S.H unit on T.V. It has everything!!! Can you pick out my Momma and Daddy? I'm here too but you can't see me.



This is down at the pavillion where we have our annual fish fry. It's my first annual but, Lord willing, I'll be back every year. Everybody just sits around and visits between beach time and scuba diving.



This is Mr. Dale and Mrs. Rhonda with their grandaughter, Charlie. No, Charlie is not picking her nose. Mr. Dale and Mrs. Rhonda introduced my Momma and Daddy to one another.



Mrs. Sharon and Mrs. Rhonda are very close friends. We had coffee with them every morning. Well, I actually had a bottle and Momma had coffee.



Dillon and his "friend" were enjoying a nice beach walk when the spotted me playing in the sand and stopped by to say hello.



You know Aunt Robin. She doesn't mind when I drool on her. She's really cool.



These are my cousins, C.J. and Colby. One day I'll be able to snorkel with them.


Mr. Stan is our friend. He knows everybody. He's a lot of fun.



This is Mr. Stan's son, Carter. Carter is all boy from his nose to his toes. He never slows down.



Well, it's time to shake a leg and head home. Hope you enjoyed seeing my first camping trip. I had a blast!!! See you later, alligator.......