6/19/08

Happy Mother's Day Momma - May 12, 2008

Today is Mother's Day and we are going for a photo shoot at the Grand Hotel. Daddy is our photographer. We had lunch at Randy's and it looked really good. Of course, I just had my regular....a bottle of Similac.


Hey wait a minute, I wasn't looking the right direction.


O.K. this time I'm looking but can somebody pull my shorts down. I look like an old man with my shorts up to my chest.


Yeah, I like this standing up. What's this I'm standing on? Grass? What's grass?


I want some of this grass stuff. I need to see what it tastes like.


I'm pooped. Can I take a nap now. Momma, did you get enough to make you happy? I hope so. I was really a good baby but I'm tired now. Hope you enjoyed your first Mother's day. I love you.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Beautiful Pictures!