6/9/10

November Hodge Podge 2009

This is my friend, Aldin. We're about to slide together. I love this slide. It's so much fun.

Whoooaaa, Momma!

Yes, that's me in the Hummer. Sure, it's mine.

What do you mean, "It looks like you're getting your hair cut." I'm out driving my Hummer. I don't know where this lady came from.

Kylie turned 5 today.

I love birthday parties.

This is my girlfriend, Kelsey. She's two.

These are the mugs I go to school with every day.

Who needs anything other than their very own train?

Me and Thomas. XOXOXOXO

O.K. Here's mom and dad......and me on Thomas ;-). Did I mention I love my Thomas train?

Can we say color explosion?

If he can get out there and dance I don't understand why I can't.

O.K. there's no Thomas this time.

But here he is again!!!!

1 comment:

christindeas said...

I love November Hodge Podge!