6/15/10

December 12, 2009 - Chattanooga Choo-Choo

We're on vacation and this is our first stop. How awesome!!


And look who's here......Santa Clause!!!!


I love you, Santa.


This is the coolest day ever.


Are we going to ride the bus, Momma?


Choo Choo

And they even have horses to ride.

Hey Daddy, Momma and I are going on a train ride. See you later.


The train won't move, maybe I need to check it out.


So we are going to ride the bus, yahoo.


Look, Santa is with us!


Santa, how do you take this cold weather? Burrrrr


I want to sit by myself. I'm a big boy.


Santa and the Conductor.


Your nose is a carrot.


What a cool hat.


What's in here?


Wow, a real elf!!!


Giddy up, horsey. I'm ready to shake this joint. Bye, bye.

1 comment:

christindeas said...

Trains! Your favorite! The only thing that can make these better is Santa! FUN!