6/6/10

Happy 2nd Birthday - November 21, 2009

Meet Melmo. He's my best pal.


Of couse, other people call him Elmo for some reason.


I thought I'd torch Melmo with my birthday candle to see what happens.


Now for the best part, cup cake and ice cream!!


Thanks Maria and Dustin for coming to my party.


This is my great Aunt Debbie, my great Grandmother, and my Grandma.


And you all know my Da. Thanks for coming to celebrate with me Da. I love you.


My sister, Kylie, and Momma helped me open my presents.


Kylie likes books, maybe she'll help me read these from Maw Maw.


Oh cool! A race car from Aunt Christin. Thanks, Aunt Chrisitn.


Oh boy, I got a ton of stuff. He's a reader from my Aunt Robin. I love it.


And bubbles are my favorite.


Kylie, do you want to watch Thomas the Train with me? Sorry, I don't have Cinderella.


Let's give the Alphabet Frog a ride on my new Thomas Train.


What do you mean "I" have to push with "my" feet???


O.K. Daddy, I'm not moving so you may as well keep pushing me.


Thanks, Momma Corrie, for coming to my party.


Awe, Ge Ge, you are making me blush.


Da, please come back soon so we can play some more.


Maw Maw, thanks for coming.


Grandma, what do you mean you're leaving? Why aren't you spending the night?


Great Grandmother, you are the most awesome! We're so glad you came.


But Daddy, why does everyone have to leave? I thought we could party all night.


What a great Birthday Party! Thanks everybody for celebrating with me. I'm sorry we didn't get pictures of everybody who came, we'll try to do better next year.


This is Bubba Elmo saying, "Happy Birthday, Luke."


1 comment:

christindeas said...

What a FUN birthday party!! Melmo is almost as cute as you. Nooo!
Happy 2nd Birthday Luke! I was wearing red and celebrating across the miles. Love you!