6/18/10

Gatlinburg vacation - December 15, 2009

We're finally here. And look, they put up a Christmas tree for us!

I like the bear.


Just my size.



Everything is my height around here. How cool.


Well, my stroller is a little tall but that's O.K. because we are going to see the sharks!! Wanna come with us?


Here we are. Let's go inside.


Ohhhh, there he is.


Thank you, Momma.


This place is awesome. I love the water and the fish.


I can touch it.


I'm going to find a treasure.


I know this blows air on you if you stand in the front so I'm coming to the side.


Look Daddy, we're in the aquarium!


Hey Momma!


Some fish are a little frazzeled.


This is Daddy's favorite. He loves to swim with the jelly fish.


But I don't want to leave.


1 comment:

christindeas said...

Yay! New Luke updates!!!
Luke, your parents always take you on such fun trips! I didn't know JAWS lived in Gattlingburg!