8/12/09

Panama City Beach Camping Trip - May 25 - 30, 2009

Today is the best day for an adventure. Follow me and see our week of adventures!!!


Me, Momma, and Daddy have come camping. Yes, we are sleeping in a tent. It'll be fun. Come see for yourself.




Oh yeah, Elmo came, too, he's my bed buddie. We had a pallet between Momma and Daddy's air beds.



This was our pet deer. She had a bo bo on her foot. She came to our campsite every morning.




Here's my friend, Charlie. She's a year older than me. She showed me how to climb up sand mountain. We had a blast together.



This is Charlie's grammie, Mrs. Rhonda.




Daddy made me a play yard at our campsite and Momma got me this pool to cool off in. They think of everything.



Of course, we ate outside.



I just want a couple more chips, please.



What? Isn't this the style? Ghetto pants with your underware showing.



Grandma got me this beach chair so I could be just like Momma and Daddy. I'm a big boy!!



Check me out!!!!



Gosh, I don't remember this from last year. This is big!!!!



THIS IS FUN!!!!!



Thanks Momma and Daddy for bringing me to the beach. I love it.



I'm showing Daddy where to go.



I think I'll take a little bike ride, wanna go?



This is the lagoon and there are hundreds of crabs, fish, and crawley things in here.



I feel like Gilligan. Daddy you must be the Skipper.



Wow!!! These birds are as big as me!!! I hope they don't eat little boys.



I'm hungry. Where's my lunch????



Catch me Daddy, here I come!!



Wheeeeeee!!!!



What a way to travel. This is the good life.



Back at camp, Charlie has a cool pool set up. Watch this.



I can do it all by myself.....here goes.....



.....SPLASH!!!!!!!



You have to brush even when you're on a great adventure.



Playing in the sand is fun. Want to help me build a castle?



I love you.



Look, I can wear Momma's visor.



Take me home, Momma, I'm tired.


One last time up Sand Mountain before our great adventure is over.


Hope you enjoyed seeing our Great Adventure. Elmo and I are whipped. See you back home. Bye!

1 comment:

christindeas said...

Luke, what a fun vacation you had! Your mom is such a good photographer and captured so many fun memories and great shots of you with her camera!