8/17/09

Madison and Nathan's Birthday - June 28, 2009

My friends invited me over to help celebrate their birthdays. Madison and Nathan are brother and sister.

This is what I got for Madison. Nathan and I are going to show her how it works. I got Nathan something else but he liked this better.


Nathan got his first car. It's really cool. He's learning how to drive it.


Playing in the pool was fun. Nathan's pool has a built in slide!


We all got popsicles and they were delicious.

Finally Nathan got to eat his cake. Madison didn't make it. She fell asleep.


I was glad that I got some cake. It was really good. Happy Birthday Nathan. You're my buddy.


2 comments:

christindeas said...

You go to so many fun birthday parties, Luke! Yours will be here before we know it!!

kalibug said...

That cake is adorable!!