8/14/09

Aunt Christin - June 23, 2009

Aunt Christin is here from Minneapolis. She came to get me so we can spend the day together.

We've come to visit Great Grandmother. This is a cat that adopted Great Grandmother.

This is my Great Grandmother. Isn't she beautiful? I'm so glad I got to come see her.

She has fresh vegetables just like my Grandma.

She has a rocking chair just like Grandma's, too.

Aunt Christin took me to see my birthmom, Corrie.

And my sister, Kylie!! How have you been? Where's your car?

Kylie is excited to see her mom, too.

Haley and Hunter were at Ge Ge and Da's house, too.

Oh, it was a party for Da! That's why everybody's here.

Here's my Ge Ge and Da. Soon I'll be able to go see them in their new house.

What an awesome treat!!! Yummy.

Now we can cool off by the pool.

Even Aunt Dana came over.

I love to swing but I like to go really high.

Thanks for helping me up the slide. They are really just as much fun to climb up as they are to slide down.

Aunt Christin, please don't go. I had so much fun today with you. Maybe I can hide your car keys.

I love you, Aunt Christin. I hope I'll see you again soon.

1 comment:

christindeas said...

Luke, I had so much fun seeing and being with you! So did everyone else! I think your hiding the keys idea was a very good one! Thanks again for the special day! Love, Aunt Christin