8/10/09

Mother's Day - May 10, 2009

Today is my mom's 2nd Mother's Day. She's a mom because of me! Last year we spent the day together with Daddy, but this year she's giving her day to her mom and my dad's family.

Here she is. This is Momma. I can't believe in all we did today we didn't get a picture together. I love you, Momma.



This is Grandma. She's Momma's, momma. When I go to Grandma's house I get to play outside almost all day. And she has a dog named Jessie that is really fun, too.


This is Maw Maw. She's my Dad's mom. I'm glad you were able to come over for Mother's Day dinner, Maw Maw.


This is Paw Paw. He's not anyone's mom. Only women can be Moms.


These are my cousins, C.J. and Colby. They are not moms, either, but they have a mom who is my Aunt. Aunt Robin came over and spent Mother's Day with us, too.


1 comment:

christindeas said...

What a fun day you all had! Luke, your mom is one special lady! I bet you gave her a big hug and kiss that made her day! Happy Mother's Day #2, Mary Ann!