3/11/09

More Christmas!!!



Aunt Christin loves me so much that she came all the way from Minnesota to see me. She is the best Aunt in the world.



Ge Ge and Da can't believe how cute I've gotten. And, of course, they can't believe the bruise on my forehead either.



My cousins, Hunter and Hailey, are fun to play with. I'm so glad they came to see me.



Thanks for catching me Hunter. Walking isn't as easy as it looks.



Da has really cool gadgets in his pocket. Come on Da, I wanna play with your phone.



Hailey is a sweetheart. I think she's really cool with her braces, too.



Build it Daddy so I can smash it down.



I love all the presents Ge Ge. But most of all, I love you.



Hahahahahaha, Da you're driving me wild!!!


Every so often I have to get a Mommie fix. O.K., I'm ready to go play some more.

Merry Christmas Ge Ge and Da. Thanks for coming to see me and bringing Aunt Christin, Hailey, and Hunter. I love you all.

No comments: