3/21/09

Maria's Birthday party - February 21, 2009



I was invited to a birthday party for my friend, Maria. Maria was adopted, just like me. Wanna see how much fun we had?



First we played outside in Maria's play yard.





Then Maria showed me how to push her baby in the stroller.



Then she left me with the baby and stroller. Does that make me a Mr. Mom?



Thank goodness Maria took the baby back in time for cake. I'm not sure I wanted to share my cake.



Maria turned 2. Isn't she pretty?



Maria's mom, Julia, helps her read her birthday card.



I got to take a balloon home with me. I had a great time. Happy Birthday Maria!!



After we got home Ge Ge and Da stopped by to see me.


Jeanie and Frank came to see me, too. They are our dear friends.



Paw Paw and Maw Maw came, too.



I think I'll take a pony ride before bed.



Daddy reads me a bedtime story. What a big day!!! Night, night everybody.

No comments: