2/8/09

Christmas Day 2008



Look at what was in front of the Christmas tree when we got up this morning!!! And it's all for me!!!



My very own horse!! Giddy up, horsey, let's go!!!!!



Oh, this is really fun!!!!



And this is an awesome basketball game.



Yeahhhhh, he scores and the crowd goes wild!!!!!



Momma and Daddy like to build but I like to........


.....destroy! No block will be left stacked upon another when I get done.


Oh my goodness, look what they did to my dog! I think he's supposed to be a moose. Poor J.B.






I think I'll read a Christmas story.......


......and play with the bus Grandma gave me.


If I push my pony we can pretend he's following the bucket truck.


And the funnest toy of all......the box the rocking horse came in. Now this is really fun!!!! Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!

No comments: