2/5/09

Happy Thanksgiving 2008

This is the Hocutt clan and my Grandma Nash. We all get together and celebrate holidays together. It's a lot of fun.



This is my Paw Paw Hocutt. He really loves me and I love him, too.



This is Maw Maw Hocutt. She's the best cook in town. Thanks for dinner Maw Maw.



You know this is my momma, my daddy, and me!



Can you believe I was born the day before Thanksgiving last year?



Catch me if you can....I'm outta' here.


Acorns taste pretty good. You should try one.


You know I love my daddy. He's the best.


What's Thanksgiving without a little bit of football?


Paw Paw said he hopes I'll play football for Alabama when I grow up.



Thanksgiving day is exhausting. Me and momma are pooped.



Grandma, Paw Paw, and Maw Maw see you guys later. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: