3/18/08

My 2nd week

Oh, hey again. Welcome back to my blog. Sorry, you just caught me fresh from my bath. I just love getting my bath. However, there are a few things I've learned that I don't like. I don't like getting lotion put on me!!!! It's cold and it makes me smell like a girl. Another thing I don't like is having a shirt pulled over my head!!! That scares me and makes me really mad. Other than that, life is great. Most of the time I sleep.



This was my first Christmas party and momma thought I'd look really cute dressed as Santa's little helper. So what do you think, am I cute or not? I really didn't object since I knew I'd just sleep any way. I gave mom a surprise about half way through the party. I did my business in my diaper but she didn't realize it. Mom was just a patting my bottom when she smelled something. Let's just say.....I didn't leave in this outfit!! hahaha Momma said she'll never pat my bottom again.




I want you to meet my friend, Blue Bear. He hangs out on my changing table. We are great buds. He just facinates me. You'll be seeing more of us together later, I'm sure. Well, it's time for me to get to bed. I've been fed, had my diaper changed, and swaddled. Take care. Hope to see you again soon.

No comments: