2/25/08

My first week

My first week was really exciting. I was told about being a football fan. Daddy said I am an Alabama Fan. He dressed me up in an Alabama Football outfit and we all went to watch "the game." I don't think we won but I didn't care, I slept through it anyway.

On Sunday we went to my first worship service and the preacher taught us about forgiveness. We sang songs and prayed, too. Everyone wanted to see me, they acted like they knew I was coming. My mom told me this is my church family. Wow, I sure do have a lot of families.
I slept alot this week. I just seem to be so tired. I've been told I have my nights and days mixed up so mom and dad are taking shifts watching me. It's really cool, someone is always there for me.




I have a really neat room that's all mine. It has a lot of cool stuff in it but for right now I sleep in momma and daddys room in my bassinet. One day I'll be big enough to sleep in my big boy crib. Look, here's pictures of my room.










No comments: