3/18/08

My first doctors visit


Mom and Dad took me to my first doctors visit where I was weighed and measured. I now weigh 9 pounds and 14 ounces. I am 21 3/4 inches long. My head circumference is 37 1/2 cm. The doctor was very pleased with everything about me.




After my doctors appointment, Mom, Dad, and I, had lunch with my GeGe, and my sister, Kylie. I think my GeGe and my sister are really pretty. They brought me presents, too.





Maw Maw and Paw Paw Hocutt came to have lunch with us, too. Everybody guessed my weight and Paw Paw got it right. He's so smart.




After lunch, we went to see my Grandma Nash. It was my great Aunt Irene's birthday so we took grandma to see her. She was 84 years old!! Wow, that is really old. When I turn 84 years old it'll be year 2091.

No comments: