10/1/08

Life's a Party - July 20 - 28th, 2008

Hey everybody!! Sorry I've been away for a while. I've been really busy. I'll try to get you caught up on what all I've been doing.


This is my friend Chloe'. She and her sister, Abigale, had a birthday party that me and my family went to. It was a lot of fun.


This is Abigale. She really enjoyed her birthday cupcake. She's 1.


I met this little girl at the party. I think she's more interested in my paci than me. What do you think?


This is Dylan, he's my friend. He really likes my daddy. That's O.K. with me, I can share. I don't look very smart with my tongue sticking out like this, why didn't somebody tell me?


I really need to do something with this tongue thing or none of the girls will want to hang out with me.

Oh, hey again! Can you believe these neat toys I have? GeGe gave them to me. Wanna play with me?


Shhhhhh, I'm resting. I'm exhausted from playing so hard. I'll see you later.


I promise I do more than sleep. On Sunday, mom and I went downtown to the Saenger Theatre to see the original Pink Panther movie. Oh, of course I didn't sleep through the movie.


Momma thinks I'm precious. I surprised her this morning and was sitting up in the bed when she came in to get me. She thought that was so cool.


I learned to crawl this week and I cut a top tooth, too! That was why I was sticking my tongue out so much, my gums were hurting. I'm mobile now, watch out, here I come!!!!

No comments: