10/1/08

Born to Play - August 9 - 24th, 2008


Nothing is better than a happy, playing baby!


I was going to visit my pooh but he doesn't look interested in playing right now.



The other night I was reading a book but I can't find it now. It was the one grandma bought me about cars.



Paw paw has a silly penguin that sings and runs across the floor. I caught him and he's down for the count.


Nose.



Cousin C.J. is reading the comics to me but I don't understand what's so funny. Can't we just eat the paper, C.J? Come on, let's just eat it.


My friend Dylan comes over to play with me and brings his mom, Mrs. Tammy. I like her, she's really sweet.



What? I'm just hanging out bouncing. Why are you looking at me like that?



Faster Grandma, faster!!!!! Wheeeeee, hahahaha.



That's right, I'm standing up now. I'm becoming a big boy. Gotta go, see you later.

No comments: