10/16/08

Corn maze - October 4, 2008


You won't believe what we are going to do next. Momma and Daddy said we are going to wait until dark and look for the "Children of the corn". It doesn't sound safe to me. What do you think?



Before we sacrifice ourselves to the "Children of the corn", Daddy is making us supper. I have the car keys, we can leave anytime you guys. We don't have to go in that corn field after dark.


Oh wow. This fella's really big. What a big nose you have. Is he the big, bad wolf? Oh yeah, that's right, he's a horse.



Daddy, I wanna see. This guy looks kinda like the horse I just saw but this one is shorter and thicker. He's a donkey.



The board is right in my way. I can't see.



O.K. I can see now......



......if I stand on my tip toes.



Daddy calls me his little pig but I don't look anything like these guys, do I? What are they doing? Are they eating dirt? I want some.


Is that a "Child of the corn" behind me? He really looks hungry. He doesn't eat fat babies, does he?


Crank it up Daddy, grab Momma, and let's get out of here!!!!


Daddy's acting a little "Corn-ey".


I thought I saw something. Momma, did you see anything?


I heard that if you eat the corn leaves nothing can get you. You'd better get you one and start chewing, quick.


Yahooo, we made it! Scared? No, I wasn't scared. I was just pretending again!!!! What was that??? Did something move over there?



No comments: