1/30/11

Great Grandmothers - Easter Day 2010

This is my Great Grandmother. She invited us over for Easter Dinner.


Ge Ge was here, too.


And so was my Aunt Dana and Uncle Lee.


Of course my cousins, Hunter and Hailey were here, too.


And my Great Aunt Debbie, and Grandma, too!!!!


Ge Ge made Momma a birthday cake. Look, Momma's 5 years old.


Da taught me to play ball.


O.K. I'm ready, throw the ball to me.


Daddy showed me how to play croquet.


I found a stick to play with. I love sticks.


I'm ready, who wants to play with me?


This is the kitty I followed under my Great Aunt Debbies car. Did you notice I have 2 diffent outfits on in these pictures? Car grease, yeah, Momma pulled me out before I was too far to grab. The cat got away, too.


Oh cool, Hunter wants to play!!!!!


How fun, Hunter and I are hanging out together. What a great Easter Sunday at Great Grandmothers house.

No comments: