12/21/08

12 months ago today......... November 21, 2008

This was me 12 months ago today.



The day I was born I met so many people. I didn't really know who you guys were then but I do now.



Here I am 12 months later with my crib buddy, Elmo.



Oh, there you are. Good morning! Today is my first birthday!!!!! Boy, haven't I changed a lot?



Do you remember my friend Blue Bear? He's still here with me.



I'm still sleepy. It's 5:15am and Momma and I are getting ready to leave for school.



But before I go I want to show you Blue Bear one more time.



Here's Mr. Blue Bear.



Oh no, Momma why did you sit me down? I want to go to school!!!!



Here I am at school eating my morning Cherrio's.



Oh, I didn't offer you any, would you like some?



Momma brought everybody Krispy Kreme doughnuts to celebrate my birthday ;-).



Brice and Jessie really like their doughnuts.



Kyleigh and John like their's, too.



Yummy! This is really good. What a birthday treat. Are you coming to my Birthday Party tomorrow? We're going to have hotdogs and cake.

No comments: