1/25/11

Easter Egg Hunt - April 3, 2010

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I thought eggs were for breakfast. Why am I outside looking for them? Shouldn't we be in the kitchen?

I don't see any eggs but this stick sure looks like fun.


O.K. so I put the stick down before I got in trouble with it. Now what do I do?


I'll just take a walk and look at all the pretty white flowers.


Oh cool, maybe I can play ball with Addison and Tia.


Get ready, I'm about to throw the ball.


These aren't really eggs, they are plastic and they have candy in them!!!


Look, one of them had a slinky in it.


I found all kinds of stuff!


I think I'll hide out in the fort and eat my candy.


This is Autumn and her Paw Paw, Mr. John.


I liked those candy eggs, maybe there's some more over here.


Oh wow, I found a dog!!!!


Can I keep him?


These aren't eggs, what are they? Water balloons?


Wow, there sure were a lot of things to do Easter Egg Hunting....but I still haven't eaten an egg yet?!?!?!?!

No comments: